A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join our clients busy Estate Agency.
Do you enjoy the sale progression element more than the selling house's side of an estate agency? Are you thoroughly knowledgeable of the residential conveyancing process?
My client can also offer the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days a week after training!
As a Sales Progressor you will be responsible for:
- Progressing sales from ‘offer agreed’ to ‘completion’
- Guide clients throughout the progress of the sales
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Renegotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
- Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 6 pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage