Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Progressor to join our clients busy independent Estate Agency based in Colchester. This is a good opportunity to work with a respected agency in a busy but friendly team environment.
As the Sales Progressor you will provide expert knowledge and support to the branch in order to manage property sales through to completion.
Duties will include:
- Processing residential sales through to completion
- Updating and maintaining records
- Provide support and advice to all parties
- Building long-lasting relationships with other Estate Agents, Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors
- Meeting monthly completion targets
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
The successful Sales Progressor will demonstrate the following:
- Previous Estate Agency Sales Progression experience
- Strong communication skills essential along with excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- Highly organised and ability to work under-pressure
- Enthusiastic approach to work!
Our client is offering a basic of £16,000-£20,000 per annum with on target earnings of £25,000. Working hours- 09:00am-5:00pm Monday- Friday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.