Up to £19000 per annum
23 days ago
Are you thoroughly knowledgeable of the residential conveyancing process and enjoy the sales progression side of Estate Agency?
We've just taken on a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join our clients, a busy Estate Agency based in the Norwich area.
Ideally looking for a part-time person working up to 3 days per week, they're open-minded about what days and hours. However, they would also consider someone wanting to work full time. The working hours for full time is from 8.30am to 6.00pm with an hour for lunch Monday - Friday.
You will be responsible for:
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed' to 'completion'
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Renegotiate sales when required
- Encourage positive feedback via Feefo and Google
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
In return, our client will offer:
- Career Progression
- Personal Development
- Option for NAEA Propertymark technical award in property sales Level 3
The salary package for part-time will have a pro-rota basic of £19,000 and for full-time would be £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.