Our clients, a rapidly growing Property Company based in West Yorkshire, are seeking a Sales Support Executive to join their business.
Ideally, our clients are seeking an organised individual with a strong background in customer service, preferably with experience as a Sales Progressor or Senior Administrator within Estate Agency. As well as, someone who has good communication skills, and an understanding of the sales process.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide customer support to vendors.
- Assist vendors in completing their client care documentation.
- Help with ID verification
- Help with sales team administration.
- Client Update Calls
- Chase urgent valuations
- Update the team managers on the progress of each file.
- Upload information onto in-house software
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party companies.
- Arrange for contracts and other important documents to be signed.
- Liaise with all departments within the business and deliver efficient service.
- Responding to viewing requests from Rightmove as and when required
- Answering incoming calls and booking in viewings
- Chasing feedback from viewings
- Creating property brochures on our online portal
- Arranging photography appointments at properties
- Arranging appointments with 3rd party agents
- Optimise the internal versus external courier methods.
- Arrange for contracts and other important documents to be signed and returned.
As a Sales Support Executive, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday
Our clients are offering the successful individual a basic salary of £22,000- £24,000, and numerous company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.