Our client, a successful estate agency is looking for an accomplished Sales Valuer in Aylesbury.
As a Sales Valuer, you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation and listing experience. You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Valuer, you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
Responsibilities of a Sales Valuer:
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations
Requirements for the role of a Sales Valuer include:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Basic £18,000 - £22,000
- OTE £45,000
- Company Car/Allowance
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturdays (rota) 9:00 AM –5.00PM
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.