Are you an experienced Sales Valuer looking for a new challenge?
Our clients, an established Estate Agency, are looking for such an individual to join their busy team in the Cheltenham area. Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As well as, someone who's committed to offering outstanding customer service and has local knowledge (desirable).
As a Sales Valuer, you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. Therefore, the successful individual must already have sales valuation and listing experience.
Key duties of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer must have the following attributes:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local knowledge (desirable)
- Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am – 4:00pm with a day off in lieu.
In return, our client is offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- £23,000 basic
- Leading commission structure with an OTE of around £43,000
- Career progression
- Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.