Our Client, a successful and well known Estate Agency is looking for an accomplished Sales Valuer to join their busy team in Fleet.
The Director is looking for a key member of staff to take over the majority of the valuations so he can concentrate on the continued expansion of the business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Sales Valuer:
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
Requirements for the role of a Sales Valuer:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong valuations conversions
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK driving license and use of own vehicle
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday rota
- Basic £22,000 – £25,000
- OTE £45,000
- Company Car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.