Our client, a well-known multi-branch estate agency is seeking a Sales Valuer based in Horsham.
This is a role that requires someone who already possess experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer and can hit the ground running. You will be hard working, driven, motivated and have a real passion to succeed! You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively. As a Valuer your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process.
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- You must have a full UK driving license for this role.
In return my client will offer:
- Basic £20,000
- OTE £35,000
- Company Car/Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.