Our client a well-respected agency, are currently seeking experienced property professionals to join their team and work as a Sales Valuer on a self-employed basis.
The main requirements for this role of Sales Valuer are to have experience in the property industry where you have carried out property valuations, to understand the market and are able to deliver a high level of service. In return you will be given full training, leading software, given strong marketing support. earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand. You will be covering the Liverpool area with the opportunity to build a team, so there shall be plenty of opportunities for business.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is uncapped, with very generous bonuses and commission.
Main Duties included in the role of a Sales Valuer:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
Desired Qualities for the role of a Sales Valuer:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Negotiator/Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a home-based role, but you would be required to work full-time hours.
- Competitive OTE of £45,000 - £65,000
- A 3-month guarantee/retainer
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage