My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Sales Valuer covering the East Oxford branch. This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
This is a great opportunity, to join an agency as a Sales Valuer that offers a structured progression structure up to regional management status.
Key duties of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence & own vehicle
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Friday,
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturdays (Alternate).
In return, my client is offering the successful Sales Valuer the following salary:
- £25,500 Basic (depending on experience)
- £50,000 OTE
- Other bonuses
- Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.