Are you an experienced Sales Valuer who’s looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Our clients, a well-known Independent Estate Agent, are currently looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join their team in Harborne.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Previous property experience as a Sales Valuer
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success must thrive at delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- A strong all-rounder who is a confident team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Harborne and surrounding locations
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Arrange and carry out Market Appraisals
- Negotiating offers to support the best outcome
- Offering the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Building relationships with new clients and nurturing existing ones
- Managing expectations from clients
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic
- £45,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage