Do you have experience in estate agency and listings?
Our client is offering an exciting role as a Sales Valuer. They’re looking for an individual to hit the ground running in their office in the Burnley area. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to have experience in valuing or a strong background in sales.
The Sales Valuer duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Attending Valuations
- Selling the services of our clients
- Gaining Instructions
- Closing for business
- Taking pictures and notes of the interior and exterior of the property
To be considered for the role of a Sales Valuer role, you must have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication, confidence and rapport building skills
- Great negotiating skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- A strong background in the industry
- A driven individual
- Full UK Drivers License and own car
As a Sales Valuer, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday, with alternate Saturdays.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Sales Valuer:
- £25,000 basic salary
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Earnings from each mortgage and solicitor referral
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.