Our client, a well-respected Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Valuer to join them in the Loughborough area.
You will be given the flexibility to work from home, manage your own diary and provide an end-to-end service for your customers from Valuation to the Completion of the sale.
The key objective will be to generate valuation leads, attend valuations and win new instructions. This must be achieved whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
Working hours of a Sales Valuer:
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays on a rota basis
- Work from home
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- Up to £30,000 Basic
- £60,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Company Car or car allowance
- Really high earning potential
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Valuer role, you must have the following:
- Highly experienced in Property Sales
- Be motivated and driven
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Similar to a self-employed role but under full employment
- Reporting to the Area Partner
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.