Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency, and they are looking for a Sales Valuer to join their friendly team in Ipswich. The successful individual must have sales experience and a proven track record of being a successful Estate Agent
This opportunity would be ideal for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for their next step in an Estate Agency or an existing Sales Valuer.
In return, our client is offering the successful Sales Valuer the following:
- Basic Salary of £18,000 - £25,000 (DOE).
- The first year On Target Earnings between £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance of £275 per month
- 5-day working week
- Ongoing training, support and great opportunities to progress due to the continuous growth of the business.
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer you must have the following attributes:
- Previous estate agency and valuation experience
- UK driving license
- An excellent work ethic
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Computer literate, drive, have a strong work ethic with an ambition to succeed
- Confident personality
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Eye on Progression
- Team player
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensuring they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Attending viewings
- Canvassing for new business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.