A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a well-respected estate agency, they are currently seeking an experienced Sales Valuer to join their close-knit team in Loughton.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for the right individual as you will be dealing with high end properties on a daily basis.
Our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record within the property industry, experience in winning new business, and building working relationships.
In return, our client is offering the successful Branch Manager:
- Basic salary of £23,000 (3 month guarantee included)
- Realistic OTE of £40,000 (Uncapped)
- Company Car or car allowance
- Career progression
- 5-day working work
- 33 days paid holiday per annum
Key responsibilities as a Sales Valuer include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully value and list a targeted number of properties
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer with our client you must have the following requirements:
- Business development experience
- Strong valuer and proven track record
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard-working and focused
- Able to inspire and motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent customer care
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.