Are you an experienced Estate Agent with valuing experience looking for the next step in your career?
Our client, a well-established Estate Agency is looking for an experienced individual to join their expanding team in Waterlooville as a Sales Valuer.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and supportive agency that can help grow your career!
Working hours of a Sales Valuer:
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- £24,000 basic
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Car allowance or Company car
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Sales Valuer requirements:
- Previous valuation experience
- Proven track record
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Full UK driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great customer service
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing personal, professional marketing experience and advice
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties
- have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Helping Motivate and inspire your team, running morning meetings in the absence of the Branch Manager
- General assistance to the Branch Manager in the day to day running of the estate agency business, maximising income, and profit from a range of products and services
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.