Our Client, a successful estate agency is looking for an accomplished Sales Valuer in Bracknell.
As a Sales Valuer, you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation and listing experience. You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Valuer, you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 with an OTE of £45,000 Uncapped Commission and a Company Car/Allowance
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM , Saturdays (rota) 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.