Our clients, a leading and successful Estate Agency in Southport, are currently looking to recruit a Sales Valuer to join their team.
This is a very fast-paced role with excellent earning potential that's not to be missed! The successful individual must be driven, hard-working and have the ability to close for business whilst maintaining excellent customer relations.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Attending valuations
- Providing a valuation for sale purposes
- Selling company benefits
- Closing for business and winning the instruction
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer you must have the following:
- A strong estate agency background - essential to have valuations experience
- Driven and hard-working
- Someone who thrives in busy working environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to win business in a competitive market
- Believe in providing excellent customer service
As a Sales Valuer, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday and weekends on a rota basis.
In return, our client is offering:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- On target earning of £50,000 - £60,000
- Generous commission structure
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.