Our client is a hugely successful and well-established Estate Agency with several offices across the UK. They are seeking an experienced and successful Sales Valuer to join their busy office in Harborne.
Our client is seeking an individual who has previous property experience and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company, that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth!
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer Negotiator include:
- Arrange and carry out Market Appraisals
- Support the Sales Manager
- Negotiating offers to support the best outcome
- Offering the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Building relationships with new clients and nurturing existing ones
- Managing expectations from clients
To be considered for the Sales Valuer role you must have the following:
- Previous property experience as a Sales Valuer or above required (at least 3 years).
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success, must thrive at delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- A strong all-rounder who is a confident team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Harborne and surrounding locations
In return, our client can offer the successful Valuer:
- Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000
- £40,000 - £50,000 OTE
- A guarantee for the first 5 months
- Company commission structure
- Continued career progression and training
- Company car
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Saturdays on a rota basis (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage