£18,000 - £22,000 Basic, £40,000 - £50,000 OTE
22 days ago
My clients are currently looking for an experienced Sales Valuer/ Lister to join their busy independent Estate Agency based in Colchester.
As the main Sales Valuer/ Lister in the branch your responsibilities will include visiting market appraisals, selling the benefits of the company and converting those into instructions for the branch.
Duties will include:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and completions within various markets.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Maintain and increase agreed fee levels.
- Arrange and attend market appraisals
- Prep the Sales Negotiator on new properties coming on
- Support the negotiation process
- Regular Vendor contact
- Supervision of an effective applicant database
- Ensure effective teamwork and co-operation between staff
- Reporting into the Director
To succeed in this Sales Valuer/ Lister role you will need to possess current valuing experience, ideally in Colchester.
Other essential experience includes;
- Minimum 4 years Estate Agency experience, including 2 years valuing
- Local knowledge preferable
- Pro-active approach to work
- Able to manage a busy workload
- Well presented with a confident manner
- UK driving licence
Sales Valuer/ Lister package includes:
- Basic £18,000 - £22,000 pa DOE
- OTE £40,000 - £50,000 pa
- Prestige company car or car allowance
- Free parking available
Working Hours: 5 day working week