£22,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE
3 months ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch Estate Agency is looking for a confident and successful Sales Valuer to join their busy office in Dover.
My client is a trusted and well-known name in property sales across the region. The successful candidate will be an experienced property lister and enthusiastic to win business. Additionally they will provide outstanding customer service. As a Sales Valuer your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process.
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Working towards set targets
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face
- Ensuring clients receive the best possible service
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Previous estate agency and valuation experience
- UK driving license
- An excellent work ethic
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Computer literate, drive, have strong work ethics with an ambition to succeed
Salary/ Package: £22,000 basic, £35,000 OTE + Car/Car Allowance + other company rewards and incentives
Working Hours: 5 day week to include some Saturdays