£18,000 - £25,000
6 months ago
My clients are currently looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join their independent Estate Agency based in Keighley.
As one of the branch Sales Valuers your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online.
To succeed as a Sales Valuer you will need to possess experience as a Senior Negotiator/ Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and completions within various markets.
- Canvassing and leafleting to seek new business opportunities including targeting competitors.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Maintain and increase agreed fee levels.
- Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings.
- Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants/vendors and offers
- Communicate with landlords/vendors with regards to marketing feedback, viewings and hot prospects, put forward offers from applicants and agree terms with landlords when needed to support the Negotiator.
- Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective tenants when covering for the Negotiator.
- Supervision of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants/sales.
- Organisation of office procedures and staffing as a senior member of staff.
- Ensure effective teamwork and co-operation between staff.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and every other Saturday working 8.45am - 12.30pm.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £25,000 Basic + Commission with a view to further progression opportunities along with a company car.