Are you an experienced Estate Agent with valuing experience looking for the next step in your career?
Our client, a well-established Estate Agency is looking for an experienced individual to join their growing team in Llandrindod Wells as a Sales Valuer.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful that can help grow your career!
Working hours of a Sales Valuer:
- Monday – Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- Basic of £26,000
- OTE of £50,000 (Uncapped)
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Career progression
- Car allowance
Sales Valuer requirements:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Have a full UK driver’s license
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist the manager in developing the largest dominant market share for on market and under offer properties Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded.
- Take responsibility for running the MA generation section of the opportunity report and achieving all follow up activities on time
- Produce high conversion levels of Market Appraisals to full service sole agency Instructions and Third-party sales
- Produce high-quality marketing, including photographs, descriptions, and web marketing
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
- Act as point of contact in the manager’s absence to ensure the continuous success of the branch
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.