A new position has come available with my client, a successful and reputable Estate Agency, who is currently looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join their busy team in the Newcastle-under-Lyme area.
Ideally, my client is looking for an individual who is committed to offering outstanding customer service and has local knowledge. As well as, someone who has a strong background in sales valuation and listing as this position will require the successful individual to conduct and generate branch valuations.
Key duties of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
The successful Sales Valuer must have:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- £18,000-£25,000 Basic DOE
- Leading commission structure
- Realistic OTE of £45,000
- Company car
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.