Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum + Car Allowance
13 days ago
An ambitious Sales Valuer is required to join one of the area's leading Estate Agents. The ideal Sales Valuer will have experience working in a professional business services sector and target driven sales environment.
The Sales Valuer will take responsibility for dealing with vendor clients, gaining new instructions and generate new business opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI's
- Achieve target level of new business
- Establish a network of potential clients
- Responsible for regularly updating clients through telephone contact maintaining high levels of customer care in a busy office environment
- Be proactive and work on your own initiative, implement ideas to customers
- Overall department success based on quality of service
- Record of success within a Sales Valuer position
- Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy sales environment.
- Good and effective communication skills both internally and externally.
- The ability to build good strong relationships with people at all levels of the Organisation.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing capabilities.
- Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, KPI's and Targets.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £20,000 depending on experience with a realistic on target earnings of £35,000 + car allowance.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a professional team in Wolverhampton and scope for possible progression in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.