Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Assistant Sales Manager/Valuer to join their busy team in Slough.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service, along with the hunger to succeed and make the sales department your own! You shall be covering postcodes within Maidenhead through to Slough.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Sales Valuer/Assistant Manager:
- Help establish the sales department
- Setting targets and leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
Requirements included in the role of a Sales Valuer/Assistant Manager:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturdays (1 in 2) with a half-day in lieu 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Basic £27,500 - £30,000 DOE
- Car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.