Due to expansion, our clients a successful Estate Agency based in Swansea, are currently looking to recruit a Sales Valuer/Negotiator to join their busy team.
This position be working within a fast-paced environment, therefore our clients are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual with extensive experience in the industry.
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer/Negotiator will include:
- Building relationships with potential buyers and sellers
- Understanding individuals requirements
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Dealing with offers
- Providing vendor feedback
- Carrying out valuations and gaining instructions
- Closing for business
- Take photographs, produce property particulars and marketing material
- Effectively and efficiently progress sales through to completion;
The successful Sales Valuer/Negotiator will be:
- Be proactive and self-motivated;
- Have a can-do attitude with the drive to work hard and perform;
- Have superb communication skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to work alone as well as alongside a successful team;
- Have a proven track record of working to and over achieving targets within a sales environment;
- Have extensive experience within Estate Agency
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- £20,000 - £22,000
- £30,000 OTE
- Bonus structure
- Excellent career progression
- Company car and mobile phone
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.