£45000 - £100000 per annum
4 months ago
Our clients, a successful regional estate agency, are looking for an ambitious Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor to join their busy Gravesend branch.
The client is a market leader, and their network of offices across Essex and Kent regularly achieve £1m in turnover. Their advisors write £200k worth of business from these income streams, making this a very lucrative opportunity for a driven and organised advisor.
- Communicating with the sales negotiators to generate leads for mortgage services.
- Meeting face-to-face with clients and undertaking a professional and compliant fact find.
- Generating personal leads through effective client management.
- Giving advice across the whole of market, in line with customers needs, and the company's policies.
- Full CeMAP qualification, and Competent Advisor Status.
- Previous experience in an Estate Agency environment is preferred but not essential.
- Able to work to deadlines with a heavy workload.
Hours: 5-day week, Mon-Fri 8:30am-6pm, Every Saturday 9am-5pm (Day off in the week)
Salary/Package: £45,000 - £100,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.