North East England, England
Up to £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, an independent hybrid estate agency, covering the North East, are looking to expand the service offered to customers. They are seeking a skilled and ambitious Estate Agent with Sales Valuation experience to join their team on a self-employed basis.
- Do you have Property Valuation experience?
- Do you want to manage your own diary?
- Do you have a strong proven track record?
- Do you feel under-valued by your current company?
Estate Agency Property Valuer role:
- You will be expected to grow our clients market share by having a pro-active approach to work, providing exceptional customer service and staying focused on company targets
- To be successful you will need to be highly organised and expect to get involved in all aspects of sales; generating valuation appointments, winning new instructions, sourcing buyers, negotiating offers and sales administration
- Our client requires a highly ambitious individual willing to work hard to establish the sales department
- Our client invests in all the necessary marketing and will assist you with generating as many leads as possible.
- The overall earning potential is what you make of it! The more you put in, the more you get out! Very solid and lucrative earning potential for a strong sales person.
- Commission is paid at a high rate
- Providing a realistic OTE Of £35,000 uncapped pa for year one!
- Our client is investing in marketing material and over-flow call team
- Existing database of potential vendors to contact
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.