£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, an independent hybrid estate agency, are looking to expand the service offered to customers. They are seeking a skilled and ambitious Estate Agent with Sales Valuation experience to join their team on a self-employed basis throughout London.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is all dependant on the levels of instructions and sales achieved within a designated area, with a fantastic 70% commission payable on instruction/completion. There are also opportunities to earn commission from legal referrals, viewing packages, Rightmove premium listings, EPCs and mortgage referrals.
To be considered by our client for the role of a Self Employed Valuer you must have proven property valuation experience within the property industry, ability to understand the market and able to deliver a high level of service at all times.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity where you'll be given full training, access to leading equipment and software, strong marketing support and most importantly the opportunity to build your own business with an exciting brand while earning a good salary.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a home-based role, but you would be required to work full time hours.
In return, my client is offering a competitive OTE of £50,000 - £60,000 uncapped.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.