Our client, a growing independent Mortgage firm, is looking for a dynamic Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their small team on a self-employed basis. The role will be mainly based within a busy Estate Agency office in the centre of Aylesbury; however, you will have the flexibility of being from home a couple of days a week. The successful candidate will benefit from a steady stream of leads and a busy, client-focused environment. The estate agency is selling between 50-60 houses per month and you would be expecting 2-3 leads per day.
- Communicating with negotiators in branch to generate mortgage appointments.
- Meeting clients and undertaking a fact find to assess their needs and eligibility.
- Advise on mortgage and protection products from the whole of market.
- Write business in accordance with legislation and company policy.
- Previous experience within a busy Mortgage advice role.
- CeMAP qualified.
- Ambition to build your own client bank in a self-employed role.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.