24 days ago
Our client is a leading provider of agency, professional & consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial & residential property, agriculture & the environment. From a growing network of offices throughout East Anglia.
- Taking full responsibility residential land activities, working closely with the company’s planning and professional departments
- Heading up and leading residential land agency team in the sale of residential sites, building plots and development opportunities
- Negotiating conditional contracts, options and promotion agreements
- Considering, formulating and agreeing marketing strategies for residential sites and development opportunities
- Compiling comprehensive information packs in support of the marketing of residential sites
- Entering into negotiations with interested parties with a view to concluding deals on relevant sites. Preparing detailed Heads of Terms, instructing solicitors and other relevant documentation.
- Advising clients on the value implications of planning conditions, CIL and S106 Agreements.
- Attending meetings as part of the company’s management team and contributing to the promotion of the business
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS qualification with 10+ years’ experience in residential development consultancy and the sale of land and conversion opportunities.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of commercial agency.
- Expertise in conditional contracts, promotion agreements, options, joint ventures, landowners’ agreements and overage arrangements.
- Knowledge of the residential land market in the Eastern region and Home Counties.
- A good knowledge of property funding options and joint ventures