Our client is a forward-thinking estate agency based in Ukfield that prides itself on delivering outstanding customer service. They’re looking for a like-minded, motivated Senior Branch Manager with experience in managing in the property industry to join their team.
As a Senior Branch Manager, you’ll be required to work 5 days per week including some Saturdays.
The successful Senior Branch Manager will be offered:
- £31,000 basic salary
- £60,000 OTE
- Guarantee for first 3 months
- A structured career path with ongoing training
- 33 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Company rewards and incentives
To be considered for the Senior Branch Manager role, you must have the following attributes:
- Experience in a managerial position in Property
- Full UK Driver’s license
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build great relationships
- A great work ethic with a can-do attitude
As a Senior Branch Manager, your role will involve:
- Running morning meetings and coaching staff
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, giving advice and helping vendors sell their homes for the best price
- Responsible for both the profitability of the branch and business development
- Maintaining good knowledge of the local market and developing a strong reputation for being an expert in your field
- Delivering outstanding customer service
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.