6 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients who are currently seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their successful team just outside the Portsmouth area.
Our clients are an independent Chartered Surveyors firm who covers all aspects of professional commercial and residential surveying work. Therefore, they require an individual who is both driven and inspired as they will be required to play an important part in the growth of the department.
Working across all sectors, the role will involve the undertaking of an array of building surveying services, in particular:
- Planned/Reactive Maintenance
- Defect Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Party Wall Maters
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Bank Funded Construction & Development Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Project Management
- Networking and building relationships
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS Chartered status essential
- Looking for progression
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management, Punctuality & Commitment
- Willingness to mentor junior surveyors and APC candidates.
- Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential
The working hours for this role is Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.