Our clients are a well-established Civil and Structural Engineer consultancy firm operating for over 10 years. They are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team based in Leicestershire.
As a Senior Civil Engineer your role will involve:
- The design and drafting of SuDS schemes, private externals work, Section 38 and Section 104 works for adoption
- The role will also include the design and drafting of civil engineering works for a variety of sectors
- The role will also involve the planning and organisation of tasks, people and resources to deliver projects on time and in accordance with the current design guidelines
To be considered for the Senior Civil Engineer role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry
- AutoCAD experience required
- Microdrainage and PDS experience is required
- Knowledge of the construction industry and basic health and safety is essential
- Excellent communication skills
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday with the core working hours being 9 am – 4 pm. However, the working hours are flexible.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Civil Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday allowance is in line with industry standards and is subject to relevant experience
- Retirement Benefits – Company Pension Scheme for all employees
- Parental Leave – Maternity/Paternity
- Staff Pay/holidays – Sick Leave
- Leadership training, learning and development
- Engagement – An annual subsidised team building day which includes sporting activities, along with an annual subsidised BBQ & Christmas Doo
- Promotion Prospects – discussed at annual appraisals
- Loyalty to Staff – Length of Service Policy -Years of service Bonuses – 5-10-15 year service.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.