£28000 - £32000 per annum
23 days ago
My clients are a fast growing and very reputable mortgage firm who have recently opened a new Commercial department in the business. They are now looking for an adviser to head up this department and help grow the company further. My clients already have an introducer and a client bank for this department, but the main purpose of this vacancy is to find someone who wants to build and loves a challenge.
- Effectively deal with email and telephone enquiries from potential customers
- Increasing their current clientele and referrers by regular and targeted networking. Also, explaining and maintaining their relationships with lenders, underwriters and other professionals.
- Assisting their clients / completing paperwork on their behalf, ready for lenders to assess. Checking application forms, business plans etc. Collecting all the relevant paperwork required by the lenders.
- Presenting the best possible case to lenders and liaising with the lenders and clients throughout the process form application to draw down of funds.
- Ensuring all aspects of Compliance are strictly adhered to, including, but not limited to Anti Money Laundering Regulations, FCA and Data Protection.
- Where appropriate, selling other products and services offered by the group and negotiating the best deal for the group and the client in terms of fees.
- Offer the very best advice to our clients in terms of the best and most suitable deal for their needs
- Work alongside the director to generate new business and build relationships.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £28,000 - £32,000. The package will include a 6-month guarantee, 20% commission & business shares.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.