16 days ago
My client is looking for a self-motivated individual with proven Senior Estates Surveyor experience to join their team Based in Cardiff.
- To complete from inception to completion rent reviews and lease renewals
- To take responsibility for the management of commercial and residential tenants
- Negotiation of consents and permissions from 3rd parties (Landlords etc)
- To ensure any disputes between Landlords and Tenants are resolved promptly with the minimum disruption and cost to the business
- To take responsibility for securing refunds or overpayments from third parties due to the company
- To resolve operational problems for stores quickly and efficiently with the minimum disruption and cost to the business
- To be able to make and implement own decisions, balancing risks against benefits for the Company's long term financial objectives
- Challenging and monitoring service charge statements and demands
- To understand the commercial objectives of the company and to have a flexible approach to the working hours and a willingness to travel the UK
- Checking invoices from Landlords to ensure accuracy and challenging where appropriate control of payment of invoices.
- Development and management of the property database
- To provide business with point of reference for property matters.
- Will have a proven track record in a similar role
- Good negotiation skills
- Highly commercial with a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of businesses
- Previous experience in a retail environment (essential)
- Enjoys a hands-on role
This role would suit a talented Senior Estates Surveyor looking for the next challenge.
In return for this position, my client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.