Our client, a successful and established estate agency, is currently looking for a Branch Manager to cover their East London branches.
They are ideally looking for an experienced Branch Manager who has the desire to succeed, and the ability to drive profit and reputation while having the motivation to achieve against KPI targets. In this role, the successful applicant will manage a team over varied branches.
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following:
- 2 Years of Branch Manager experience
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full driving licence
The responsibilities of the Floating Branch Manager will be as follows:
- Manage the day to day running of several branches
- Maximising business income and profit
- Identifying development needs, implementing agreed business plans
- The setting and consistent reviewing of office and personal targets
- Motivating staff
- Performing 1:1 reviews
In return, our client is offering the successful Branch Manager:
- Up to £30,000 Basic
- Realistic OTE £65,000
- Company Car/Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training/Support
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.