Are you an experienced Financial Services Administrator looking to work in an award-winning independent financial advice firm?
My client is a boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist. They have built the Company on integrity and trust because doing what is right for their clients is best for their business.
An excellent opportunity to work as a Senior IFA Administrator within a close-knit, busy, and successful team. This position is to provide exceptional quality technical and general administrative support to the Private Client Director and other members of a busy and successful team. This is a demanding role assisting the team in delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing HNW clients, often with high expectations and complex planning needs. The role will suit an experienced administrator who enjoys working autonomously in a driven and high-performing team.
As a Senior IFA Administrator your role will involve:
- Organise and diarise meetings on behalf of the Private Client Director
- Provide agendas and information requests prior to client meetings, if required
- Assist with general administration as required e.g., ad-hoc scanning and filing
- Use appropriate systems and processes to submit new business to providers
- Assist with the preparation of meeting packs for client meetings and Annual Suitability Reviews
- Prepare application forms and other documents for client signing or approval
- Produce accurate client portfolio valuations and statements using Intelligent Office
- Complete and assist with trades and portfolio rebalancing, as required
- Assist with cash management control on client accounts (bonds, SIPPs, etc)
- Schedule and manage to follow up tasks relating to client meetings and business submissions using iO to monitor and accurately record tasks
- Ensure client agreements, including fee schedules, are in place and are signed, documented, and saved to the DMS
- Run client risk tolerances and carry out anti-money laundering checks
- Ensure electronic client files are organised and updated, and easily accessible
- Assist the team in complying with FCA and internal compliance procedures, ensuring all client files and information remain compliant and confidential
- Notify the adviser of any suspicion of a complaint and follow appropriate procedures within the complaints handling process
To be considered for the Senior IFA Administrator role you must have:
- At least 1-2+ years’ experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry, in a relevant administration role i.e., family office or HNW/UHNW IFA/wealth management rather than provider
- Sound technical knowledge covering pensions and investments, ISAs, bonds, trusts, and protection
- Demonstrable experience in delivering client service at the highest level
- Experience in using iO or equivalent system to perform an administrative role; knowledge of Transact and international experience will be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills with excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams, FCA rules and compliances in order to effectively carry out the role
- Relevant industry qualifications will be an advantage but are by no means essential.
- Working hours:
As a Senior IFA Administrator, you’ll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm.
Our client is offering the successful Senior IFA Administrator:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic
- Attractive Benefits package
- Bonus Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Hybrid Working
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.