Are you an experienced Senior Landscape Architect looking to work from home?
Our clients, an established consultancy based in York are looking to appoint experienced candidates to join their growing team. They would like to hear from CMLI candidates or anyone working towards this status. This role is remote based and they are also looking at individuals looking for both part-time and full-time employment.
As a Senior Landscape Architect your role will involve:
- Working on a strong pipeline of large scale residential and renewable energy developments encompassing the eco-tourism, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Working alongside in-house Planning Consultants, Civil Engineers and other environmental specialists on projects across the UK
- Working with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office
- Preparation of maps, plans, graphics and figures
- The role is predominantly home-based, but there will be a requirement for national travel to sites and other offices as and when required
- Delivery and assistance of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
To be considered for the Senior Landscape Architect role you must have:
- A degree and a post-graduate diploma in Landscape Architecture;
- Chartered Member Status of the Landscape Institute (CMLI) or that you have post-graduate experience and are working towards the LI Pathway to Chartership
- Self-motivation and the ability to contribute effectively to all aspects of the profession (landscape planning, design and management) including familiarity with the Guidelines for Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (GLVIA3)
- High-quality graphic and IT skills including AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite; and
- Ideally a good knowledge of GIS mapping-based systems and 3D modelling software.
As a Senior Landscape Architect you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm full time, on working from home basis. You will be required to attend a weekly meeting at their offices in York every Monday. My client will consider applications on a nationwide basis due to the remote working of this role.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Landscape Architect:
- Salary up to £45,000 depending on the level of experience
- Company laptop
- Company mobile
- The use of a company pool car for site visits
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays with an additional day credited for every year of service up to five years)
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.