Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £18000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a successful and fast-growing Independent Estate Agency is seeking an Administrator to join their busy branch in Wolverhampton.
The ideal candidate will be well presented with fantastic organisational skills and an exceptional telephone manner and also have previous experience within an Estate Agency environment.
Your main role will be to assist the directors and negotiators with the administrative tasks within the estate agency office.
You will be responsible for ensuring a first-class service is delivered to our customers who are calling in and dealing with maintenance/repair enquiries.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of office programs (CARL lettings software)
- Initiative to work both independently and part as a team
- Driving licence not essential, but favorable
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Experience in dealing with HMOs
- Knowledge of legals (Tenancy Agreements / S21/S8 notice / rent payments / right to rent etc)
Hours Monday - Friday 9:00am-5pm. No Weekends.
In return for this position my clients are looking to offer a competitive salary of £18,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.