Our client a well-established, award-winning estate agency is actively seeking a Senior Lettings Manager / Valuer to cover the region and to join their busy office in Staines-Upon-Thames.
Ideally, our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with considerable estate agency experience. The individual must be passionate about winning new business, building business relationships, and providing outstanding customer service. As a Senior Lettings Manager / Valuer you'll be responsible for valuing, managing a team and growing the market share.
This is a great career opportunity for someone self-driven and career-minded!
Responsibilities of a Senior Lettings Manager / Valuer shall include, but not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Market appraisals
- Lettings Valuations
- Letting’s business generation
- Oversee the operations of the Lettings team
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning/afternoon meetings
- Action planning to increase branch performance
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
To be considered for the role of Senior Lettings Manager / Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM,
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturdays (Alternate)
In return, our client is offering the successful Senior Lettings Manager / Valuer the following salary:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic (Depending on Experience),
- £50,000 OTE
- Progression opportunities
- Discretionary bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.