My clients, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator for their thriving branch in Bexleyheath. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. The role will be varied, and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Lettings Negotiator include, but will not be limited to:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Building the portfolio
Senior Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license
Our client is offering the successful Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- £18,000 Basic
- A realistic OTE between £30,000-£38,000 (uncapped)
- Plenty of options to progress in the company
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.