My clients, an independent leading, and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator for their thriving branch in Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. The role will be varied, and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator your role will involve:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings, and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
To be considered for the Senior Lettings Negotiator role you must have:
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valuing experience is ideal however not essential
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license
- 1 in 4 Saturdays
Our client is offering the successful Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Up to £22,000 basic
- £26,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.