Our client is a successful independent agency expanding its team due to continued business success and growth. They are seeking a professional and hungry senior sales negotiator to join their friendly team. The ideal individual must have at least 2 years of experience working as a Senior Lettings Negotiator and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position comes with fantastic career prospects and opportunities to progress throughout the business. Our client focuses on providing excellent customer service whilst maximising profits and sales. The successful applicant must have a proven track record of winning business.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator your role will involve:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings, and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
To be considered for the Senior Lettings Negotiator role you must have:
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valuing experience is preferred
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license
You’ll be required to work full-time as a Senior Lettings Negotiator.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Up to £22,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £35,000 OTE
- Career progression
- A positive working culture
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage