Our client, a well-respected independent agent, is looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in Newquay.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable company in the area and really progress your career with fantastic earning potential.
Working hours of a Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am – 12 pm
Our clients are offering the successful Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Up to £25,000 basic
- £35,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Business mileage paid for
- Company Phone
- Help towards qualifications
- End-of-year bonus
- Career Progression
Senior Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- Previous experience in Lettings
- Hard working and driven
- Full UK driver’s license
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team
- Well organised and time efficient
Key tasks of a Senior Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Deal with all applicant enquiries via phone and online portals
- Organise and attend viewings and negotiate all the lets between landlords and tenants.
- Update landlords on marketing of properties, to keep them fully up to date with the progress
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned
- Be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and the principles of the Data Protection Act
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.