Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agents, is looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team in Solihull.
Great opportunity to join a well-reputable company that offers great career progression.
Working hours of a Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9 am – 3.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- £25,000 Basic
- £27,500 OTE
- Pay per mile
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Career progression
- Training and support for relevant qualifications
Ideally, to be considered for the Senior Lettings Negotiator role, you must have the following:
- Previous Lettings experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Highly organised and time-efficient
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team
- Full UK Driver’s license
Key tasks of a Senior Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries face to face/telephone and administration.
- Registering applicants onto a mailing list
- Receiving and processing an application including referencing
- Organising, booking, and confirming viewings
- Booking viewings, valuations, and check-ins into a diary
- Complete move-in paperwork and after move-in paperwork
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.