Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator who's looking for a new challenge?
Our client is looking for such an individual to join their team in the Stafford area as a Senior Lettings Negotiator, due to continued business growth.
Ideally, our client is seeking an individual who has a minimum of 2/3 years experience as a Letting Negotiator, as well as, someone who has a strong focus on customer service and providing work at a high standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high volume office in a face-paced role, which will allow the successful individual opportunities for high earning!
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable accommodation
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Managing your own diary.
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Working effectively to meet KPI's and reach agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
To be considered for the role of Senior Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years Lettings experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally
- Dynamic and confident individual
- Believes in providing a high level of customer service
- Able to work at a fast-pace due to the office environment
- Proven track record of problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Target driven and motivated
- Full UK driving licence - essential
In return, our client is offering the successful Senior Lettings Negotiator a basic salary with a realistic OTE of £25,000. As well as, a company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.