Our client is a hugely successful, high-end and well-established estate agency with several offices across London. They are seeking an experienced and successful Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office in Canary Wharf.
Our client is seeking an individual who has previous central London property experience and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth!
Key tasks of a Senior Lettings Negotiator include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Successfully negotiating lets
- Completing viewings
- Offering the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Working well independently and within a team
- Managing expectations from clients
To be considered for the Senior Lettings Negotiator you must have the following:
- Previous property experience as a Lettings Negotiator or above required.
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success, must thrive at delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Highly driven and motivated
- Experience of working in the East London property market- Stratford, Greenwich, Canary Wharf and Docklands.
In return, our client can offer the successful Negotiator:
- Basic salary £18,000- £20,000 depending on experience
- Realistic on target earnings between £55,000- £80,000
- A leading company commission structure
- Continued career progression and training
- Use of a company pool car
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-6:00pm,
- Limited Saturdays on a rota basis 10:00-4:00 pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage