My clients, an independent, leading Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator for their thriving branch in Brentwood. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful team. The role will be varied, and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market.
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let.
- Registering new tenants
- Completing viewings
Requirements of a Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Self-motivation, 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license.
- Great position with plenty of options to progress in the company
- £17,000 - £19,000 Basic, depending on relevant experience
- Car allowance or company car.
- £20,000 - £30,000 Realistic OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.